Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Been a While

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. This Newby as we've been calling baby number two, has been giving me a run for my money. (We called Iain Little B. Maybe the next one will be Three B?) I've not been quite as sick as I was with Iain, which is such a blessing, but it's still been a rough few weeks. Iain is doing well - climbing, crawling, talking, getting into everything. He's such fun. :) Here's a picture of him sleeping today: crazy kid!
(by the way, Iain is still sleeping through the night almost every night. It never fails to seem like a miracle!)

Yesterday he and Noah went swimming. They seemed to enjoy it fairly well.

Grammy and Papa have been visiting the past few days. Iain loves being the center of attention, which of course he is when they are here. :)

And the house is coming along. No new pictures of that right now, but the framing is almost done. Sorry this is so short, but at least it's something, right? Next time, I'll try a short movie clip. Check back this week!

4 comments:

Mrs said...

Ok! I find myself able to breathe in and out again. I'm sure the skin condition that developed because of the lack of Iain updates will remedy itself now.

How far are you from your second trimester? Bring on the energy!

Mrs said...

Ok, not to get too rednecky or anythang, but the Unsers (famous stock car racers) had the same problem with Sr. and Jr.

Al Sr. was Big Al, and Al Jr. was "Little Al." When Little Al grew up and had an Al, they called him Mini Al.

So. . . You have your Little B. You could go with Mini B? Wee B? B to Be? (Admit it; the last one's catchy!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So good to hear from you! I'll be calling you on Monday to see when you'd like to hang out. Maybe I can come over and you can take a nap, or something. =) Love you!

Anonymous said...

You guys should come visit me sometime.
I'm home and I need a little baby. :P so feel free to drop by whenever!
I'll watch Iain whenever too. :)

~ Iains Fairy godmother the 2nd