Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mason's Baby Dedication

September 29--we dedicated Mason to the Lord. The sweet boy slept through the entire dedication. It was a sweet time with family (my mom, Jenna and Titus, Haylee, and Jeremy's parents), and our friends. Stephen spoke about how our children, these babies, were evidence that God remembered us. Of course, when he read 1 Sam 1:27, "For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to Him" I thought about all the prayers we prayed for this little boy, this sweet Mason, before we even knew who he was. 

And so we dedicate him to the Lord, promising to raise him up in the knowledge of God and to teach him the love and grace of Jesus.









Afterwards, we took some family pictures outside. Then--off to Moe's to celebrate our boy!

Mason and his grandparents:

The Brannon family:

Our best family picture since Mason was born (at least in terms of everyone smiling!):

We love you Mason!

No comments: