96. For a good time in Florida and a safe trip home.
97. For the Rock House - it's a good place to be.
98. For my extended family.
99. Tonight when we got home, Iain put on my watch, sunglasses, and a policeman hat, and sat on Mug the Chicken (his rocking-chicken) with his guitar and sang a song he made up about everybody going into the house.
100. For Cory's deep-voiced laugh.
101. For my new nephew Isaiah!
102. That my boys have a new cousin:
103. For our daughter in Rwanda. Oh how I wonder who she is!
104. For the opportunity to make friends up here.
105. That I got to meet baby Jude! And that he's my birthday-mate.
106. For Phyllis introducing me to this 1000 Gift idea - it is cathartic and refocuses my perspective. I have a lot to be thankful for!
107. For the ability to write.