Sunday, July 13, 2008

First Days of Summer

Okay, I know that summer really starts in June. I also know that in Florida, summer seems to start in March. But to me, July has always seemed like the most summery month. The Nelsons came down to visit, bringing with them some friends, and the boys and I jumped into every summer-in-Florida activity that we could!

The beach:



(look at Iain braving the waves!)





The Fourth of July at Winter Park (one of my favorite things we do here all year):



(can you tell I love that wagon? What says "summer" and "boys" better?)




Dinner and swimming that night at the Schweizers':

(look at Iain's face!!)



The zoo:







(Thanks, Mom, for many of these pictures.)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Such fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I LOVE the wagon---that is on my wish list! Beats a stroller any day!