Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Pages


For our dossier, we're required to submit photo pages.  We have to include the following:

--2 formal photos (including everyone in the family; should look posed)
--4 family life photos (casual, showing activities we like to do)
--1 photo of the outside of the house
--1 photo of the inside of the house (showing the room in which we spend the most time)

Here are some options... I think I need to keep working on this.

Does this one look formal enough?
(my hair sure looks messy though)

Family life:




5 comments:

Raquel said...

I love the beach one! And I LOVE Cory's face in the last one!

Lindy said...

I think they're cute!! And, I do LOVE the last one!! You sure do have cute babies!!!! :)

Phyllis said...

They're great! I would used the last one as your posed one. . . or try for something even more formal.

Jamie said...

I love the pictures. They are so cute!

Christopher Ryan said...

I agree that you have some cute photos, but if they're looking for formal, I'd try for a more-formal one. I have to respond to the hair comment...It looks like you've got a bit of curl going on! It's not messy! Those boys are just adorable! We miss them! (and you guys too!)