Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Under the Pillow

When I went in Cory's room this morning to get him up, he had a stuffed blue walrus in his hand that I didn't remember putting him to bed with. I asked him where he got it. He replied, and I quote, "I found him under my pillow. I said 'Ahhhh, there's a walrus under my pillow.'" Then Iain asked him if he knew where a particular hat was. Cory replied, "No, but I found a walrus under my pillow. Actually, he's a goat because he has horns." (Yes, my two-year-old did say the word actually, and the horns? The walrus' tusks.)

Gotta love that boy.

2 comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

Too funny, not a phrase you're going to hear very often in your life time (about finding a walrus under your pillow haha)

Christopher Ryan said...

Hahaha! Love it! Can't wait to see the boys again! (and you guys too, of course!)