Sunday, January 14, 2007

Four Months Old

Iain is four months old today. His newest accomplishment? Laughing out loud. It's adorable. He does it mostly when I tickle his tummy, but today, the little fellow laughed for quite a while at his aunt Haylee. The first time he did it, it made my day. :) So cute. (When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into thousands of pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. If anyone can name the quote, they win.)

Keep praying for sleep for all of us. Maybe that'll be another birthday milestone. One can always hope, right?

Here are some miscellaneous pictures of our sweet boy. Some are funny; some are cute; one looks like he's ready to punch someone's lights out. Maybe the sleep deprivation is making him grumpy, too? :)



2 comments:

annie said...

Oh that's easy...Peter Pan by JM Barrie. What do I win? :) That was one of my favoritefavorite books for a long time and I just recently re-read it. Too bad I had to give it back to the library. :)

I can't get over his expressions! I'm very much looking forward to our picnicking date this week. I miss you! And the cutie cuddlebug. :)

Mrs said...

Iain! Iain! My heart is stolen already, no need to secure your spot in it by being so adorable!

We, too, are guilty of putting things on the baby's head and taking pictures. They always have that "What?" expression on their face that's irresistable.

I thought we had sent Aunt Haylee off already? Is she still in town?

See you Wednesday!