Friday, February 10, 2012

My Silly Ones

Recent funnies. Yes, they are repeats from FB, but I don't want to lose them.

Iain and Cory call small boats "dungies." I snicker and don't correct them. It's just too funny.

Batman talking to the Samurai horse via Iain: Let's make some headcheese for the long winter ahead. Let's butcher them. It's butchering time!

One night as I was putting the boys to bed, I was trying to explain to them what happens when God forgives us: He cleanses us from sin. My imperfect analogy was that it's like we're rolling around int he mud, and God sprays us with a hose to clean us off. Iain says, "Yeah, the Hose of Grace." Good job, Iain. I think he's got it. The Cory pipes up. "Yeah, Jesus throws the Mud of Mercy at us." Umm...the mud is supposed to be sin, but okay. Mud of Mercy it is.

Iain: This car smells like basil.
Cory: Yes, it does. We must be in basil soup. (Thinks for a minute.) Probably basil is falling from the sky. (Yes, that's the most logical explanation, kiddo.)

1 comment:

Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.